1. Great scholarship websites for various scholarships!
2. American Legion Oratorical Contest
Deadline: January 8, 2019
3. Pavillion Society Scholarship- $30,000 awarded to Roane County Students!
Requirements: Graduating Senior pursuing a degree at a 4 year college/university with a minimum 3.0 GPA
Deadline: March 1, 2019- See Mrs. Russell for an application!
4. Great website with several TN scholarships!
5. Tennessee School of Beauty C.B. Brown Scholarship Program
Requirements: Current seniors interested in pursing a career in the field of cosmetology
Deadline: March 31, 2019- See Mrs. Russell for an application!
6. Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship $2500
Requirements: Graduating senior with minimum 3.0 GPA and has competed community service
Deadline: December 7, 2018
7. ASPIRE Scholarship- UTK scholarship up to $9,375 per year!
Requirements: Graduating senior attending UTK in fall; eligible for pell grant; qualifies for HOPE scholarship, minimum 21 on ACT or 3.0 GPA, majoring in a STEM major in the College of Arts and Sciences
Deadline: December 15, 2018
8. Stan and Thelma Plumlee Scholarship $8000
Requirements:Graduating senior who lives in a manufactured home, works in the manufacturing industry, or had close relative that works in the manufactured housing industry; must attend a TN college, university, or trad/technical school
9. Tennessee Concrete Association High School Essay Contest up to $250
Deadline: March 15, 2019
10. Oak Ridge Electrical Joint Apprenticeship Training
* See attached flier listed below for details!
Deadline: January 2019
11. Federally Employed Women 2 Scholarships!
1. Jeanette S. Miller Scholarship $500- based on financial need
2. STEM scholarship awarded to students that has displayed academic excellence in one of the STEM fields of study
Deadline: January 24, 2019 See Mrs. Russell for applications!
12. UTC Marjorie Watson Math Scholarship $5000 over three years
Requirements: 3.0 minimum GPA attending UTC in fall majoring in mathematics
Deadline: March 15, 2019- See Mrs. Russell for an application