1. Great scholarship websites for various scholarships!
2. Pavillion Society Scholarship- $2000-4000 per student scholarship!
Requirements: Graduating Senior pursuing a degree at a 4 year college/university with a minimum 3.0 GPA
Deadline: March 1, 2019- See Mrs. Russell for an application!
3. Tennessee School of Beauty C.B. Brown Scholarship Program
Requirements: Current seniors interested in pursing a career in the field of cosmetology
Deadline: March 31, 2019- See Mrs. Russell for an application!
4. Stan and Thelma Plumlee Scholarship $8000
Requirements:Graduating senior who lives in a manufactured home, works in the manufacturing industry, or had close relative that works in the manufactured housing industry; must attend a TN college, university, or trad/technical school
5. Tennessee Concrete Association High School Essay Contest up to $250
Deadline: March 15, 2019
6. UTC Marjorie Watson Math Scholarship $5000 over three years
Requirements: 3.0 minimum GPA attending UTC in fall majoring in mathematics
Deadline: March 15, 2019- See Mrs. Russell for an application
7. Luminary Lamp and Light Scholarship 2 $1000 scholarships awarded- one college path and one technical school path
Requirements: Minimum 2.5 GPA for senior graduating to attend a university, college, or technical school
Deadline: March 31, 2019- see Mrs. Russell for an application!
8. Kyle William Kiihnl Scholarship $1000
Requirements: Write an essay on dangers of driving drowsy/sleep- see Mrs. Russell for specifics and application
Deadline: February 22, 2019
9. Woodman Life Lodge 900 Scholarship 2 $1000 scholarships awarded to Roane County students
Requirements:Applications in Mrs. Russell's office
Deadline: April 1, 2019
10. Y12 Federal Credit Union Scholarship 8 $1000 scholarships!
Requirements:Member of Y-12 FCU; minimum GPA of 2.5
11. Cody Hallcox Memorial Scholarship $1000
Requirements: Graduating Senior attending 2-4 school; preference to education majors
Deadline: April 1, 2019- See Mrs. Russell for an application!
12. Mason Business Scholarship 2 $250 scholarships
Requirements: Attending RSCC and majoring in Business
Deadline: April 1, 2019- see Mrs. Russell for an application!
13. VEC Lillard- Shadow Scholarship $2000
Requirements: Graduating senior whose parents are VEC customers; Minimum 2.5 GPA; Must major in business, education, science/math/medicine, agriculture, or technology at a 2-4 year school in Tennessee
Deadline: March 8- See Mrs. Russell for an application!
14. Sigma Phi Epsilon Balanced Man Scholarship- $6500 in scholarships
Requirements: Graduating senior male attending UTK next fall
Deadline: June 14, 2019 Apply at www.tnalpha.com