1. Great scholarship websites for various scholarships!
2. Tennessee Concrete Association High School Essay Contest
Requirements: 16- 18 years old; typed, double-spaced essay max 600 words- complete form to submit essay online
3. C. B. Brown Scholarship Program- Tennessee School of Beauty full tuition scholarship!
Requirements: Seniors interested in pursing a career in cosmetology
Deadline: March 31, 2020- See Mrs. Russell for an application!
4. Knoxville Business Association Scholarship $1,500 first year; $2,000 second year; $2,500 third year; $3,000 fourth year
Requirements: Students pursuing a business-related degree from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Education Requirement: Graduating senior from a public or private high school
- Field of Study: Business-related degree. Major does NOT have to be within the school of business.
- GPA Minimum: 3.0
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Additional Requirement: Preference given to students who intend to work in Knoxville
5. Pavilion Society Charitable Foundation Scholarships- $2000-$4000
Requirements: Graduating senior pursuing a degree at a four year college/university with a minimum 3.0 GPA
Deadline: March 1, 2020- See Mrs. Russell for an application!
6. Kyle William Kiihnl Memorial Scholarship $1000
Requirements: Graduating senior with completed scholarship packet/essay
Deadline: February 22, 2020- See Mrs. Russel for an application!
7. UTC Marjorie Watson Mathematics Scholarship $5000
Requirements: Incoming freshman to UTC amjoring in mathematics
Deadline: February 15, 2020- for more info: https://www.utc.edu/mathematics/
8. Westbrook Scholarship Chemistry and Physics at UTC
Requirements:Complete high school chemistry with a minimum B average, 3.5 GPA, ACT 26 or higher, declare chemistry/physics as major at UTC
9. Woodman Life Chapter 900 Scholarship $1000
Requirements: Application and transcript
Deadline: April 1, 2020- See Mrs. Russell for an application!
10. Luminary Lamp and Light Scholarship 2 $1000 scholarships awarded!
Requirements: Senior with a minimum 2.5 GPA attending a higher learning post-secondary school
Deadline: March 31, 2020- See Mrs. Russell for the scholarship packet!
11. Crawford Family Chiropractic Scholarship $1000
Requirements:Senior attending a post secondary school of choice in fall with a minimum 3.0 GPA
Deadline: March 31, 2020- See Mrs. Russell for an application packet!
12. Marine Corp Scholarship Foundation
Requirements: Child of active, reserve, or veteran Marines,