1. Great scholarship website for various scholarships!
2. Dr. Troy Dreiling and Zenaptic Chiropractic are proud to announce 1st annual scholarship for students at Roane State Community College. One winner will be selected and receive $1000 towards higher education.Eligibility:
The following people are eligible for the scholarship:
1. High school students graduating in 2018 and have been accepted into a college, university, trade school, community college or design school.
2. Students currently enrolled in a college, university, trade school, community college or design school.Guidelines:
To apply, please answer this question, “How you have demonstrated leadership ability both in and out of school?” Your answer should be under 500 words for this short essay.Application Process:
Please complete each section of the form at the website below. All fields are required. By submitting an application, the applicant gives Dr. Troy Dreiling and/or Zenaptic Chiropractic consent to use their essay, name and information for marketing and promotional purposes. There are no costs or fees associated with application for this scholarship.Submission Deadline: May 1st, 2018 http://www.zenapticchiropractic.com/scholarship/
3. The Bellesoma Method is offering a $1000 scholarship to students at Roane State Community College!
To be considered for this scholarship you will need to write a 500-word essay answering a simple question – there is no right or wrong answer. A winner will be selected November 2018. This winner will receive $1000 towards their education.
Eligibility A high school senior that has already been accepted into RSCC.
To be considered for this scholarship you need to write a 500-word essay answering the following question:
“What technological advancements can change the medical profession?”
To apply: http://bellesomamethodscholarship.com/
4. FEW Scholarships
This year the Oak Ridge Chapter of FEW will be awarding two $500 scholarships to students in two different categories. The first scholarship offered is the Jeanette S. Miller Scholarship that will be awarded to students who have a financial need. The second scholarship is the FEW Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM) Scholarship that will be awarded to a student that has displayed academic excellence in one of the STEM fields of study and a desire to pursue a higher education and career in a STEM field.
Students must submit a scholarship application, a complete transcript, and written essay to our office by January 25, 2018 to be considered for the scholarships, which will be awarded on March 8, 2017. In addition, those applying for the STEM scholarship will need to provide two letters of recommendation.
5.East Tennessee Foundation Scholarships
Deadline: February 15, 2018
6. DAR Scholarships
Deadline: February 15, 2018
7. The Department of Mathematics at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC) invites students to apply for the 2018 Marjorie Watson Mathematics Scholarship.
This prestigious scholarship is intended for an incoming freshman attending UTC who majors in Mathematics. The Marjorie Watson Mathematics Scholarship is a $5,000.00 scholarship and provides $2,000.00 in the freshman year and $1,000.00 in each of the sophomore, junior, and senior years.
A complete application consists of:
1. Letter of application affirming an interest in a mathematics degree.
2. Two letters of recommendation affirming the applicant’s mathematics ability, at least one of which must be from a recent mathematics teacher.
3. Supporting materials, which should include, ACT/SAT scores and high school transcripts.
8. Kyle William Kiihnl Memorial Scholarship
Requirements: Cover letter, 400 word minimum essay, copy of college acceptance letter- See Mrs. Russell for info
Deadline: February 23, 2018
9. VEC Lillard-Shadow Scholarship Program $2000
Requirements: Graduating Senior using VEC
Deadline: March 4, 2018- See Mrs. Russell for application or go to www.vec.org
10. Y-12 Federal credit Union Bill T. Hicks Scholarship $1000
Requirements: Be a member of Y-12 Federal credit Union, be accepted into a 2 or 4 year college, minimum GPA of 2.5
Deadline: March 1, 2018 Apply at www.y12fcu.org
11. Luminary Lamp and Light Scholarship $1000
Requirements: 2.5 GPA, accepted into a 2-4 year college or technical school
Deadline: March 31, 2018- See Mrs. Russell for an application!
12. Dr. Usha Rajagopal is offering a $1000 scholarship opportunity to eligible college, or university, students in the United States. Full details on eligibility, applying, winner selection, and more can be found below. Eligibility Requirements
Students of U.S based colleges or universities
(Community college, undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate students are eligible)
High school seniors that have been accepted into a college or university
Students who have a GPA of 3.0 or higher Guidelines
Eligible students can enter by submitting a 500-word essay on the topic, “What is inner beauty to you”?Go to http://drusharajagopalscholarship.com/
Deadline: The essay must be submitted no later than December 31, 2018.
18. The Xcela Wealth Scholarship was designed with future leaders (students) in mind.
To be eligible to receive this $1000 scholarship, all that is asked of you is that you submit a 500-word essay on the topic of “Unique Ways to Reach Financial Stability” Eligibility
High school seniors that have been accepted into a college or university Guidelines
To enter for a chance to receive this scholarship you must write a 500-word essay on the topic:
“What are Unique Ways People Have Reached Financial Stability?” Submission Deadline
: December 15, 2018
Apply at http://xcelawealthscholarship.com/
13.The Rusty Tweed Economic Scholarship is awarded to an outstanding high school student or undergraduate in economics or finance related courses. Recipients of the scholarship are high school seniors or college undergraduates who have demonstrated excellence in their studies of economics or finance, and who have maintained a high-level of academic performance. The scholarship was founded by Rusty Tweed, president and owner of Tweed Financial Services.
One candidate will be chosen to receive $1,000.
To be considered, please answer the following question:
Why does economics matter to you?
Essays with a compelling personal voice will help set your entry apart.
Terms and Conditions for entry
- Complete the short essay prompt and fill out each section of the form below to be eligible
- The short essay should be no more than 600 words.
- Eligibility information is as follows:
- High school students graduating this school year and have been accepted into a college, university, trade school, or design school.
- If chosen, you will need to be able provide proof of enrollment in your chosen college or university
- Participation in the Rusty Tweed Economics Scholarship program constitutes your consent to use your personal information for marketing and promotional purposes - we’re excited to share your ideas!
Deadline: April 1, 2018 apply at: http://rustytweedscholarship.com/