1. Great scholarship website for various scholarships!
2. Dr. Troy Dreiling and Zenaptic Chiropractic are proud to announce 1st annual scholarship for students at Roane State Community College. One winner will be selected and receive $1000 towards higher education.Eligibility:
The following people are eligible for the scholarship:
1. High school students graduating in 2018 and have been accepted into a college, university, trade school, community college or design school.
2. Students currently enrolled in a college, university, trade school, community college or design school.Guidelines:
To apply, please answer this question, “How you have demonstrated leadership ability both in and out of school?” Your answer should be under 500 words for this short essay.Application Process:
Please complete each section of the form at the website below. All fields are required. By submitting an application, the applicant gives Dr. Troy Dreiling and/or Zenaptic Chiropractic consent to use their essay, name and information for marketing and promotional purposes. There are no costs or fees associated with application for this scholarship.Submission Deadline: May 1st, 2018 http://www.zenapticchiropractic.com/scholarship/
3. The Bellesoma Method is offering a $1000 scholarship to students at Roane State Community College!
To be considered for this scholarship you will need to write a 500-word essay answering a simple question – there is no right or wrong answer. A winner will be selected November 2018. This winner will receive $1000 towards their education.
Eligibility A high school senior that has already been accepted into RSCC.
To be considered for this scholarship you need to write a 500-word essay answering the following question:
“What technological advancements can change the medical profession?”
To apply: http://bellesomamethodscholarship.com/
4. Dr. Usha Rajagopal is offering a $1000 scholarship opportunity to eligible college, or university, students in the United States. Full details on eligibility, applying, winner selection, and more can be found below. Eligibility Requirements
Students of U.S based colleges or universities
(Community college, undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate students are eligible)
High school seniors that have been accepted into a college or university
Students who have a GPA of 3.0 or higher Guidelines
Eligible students can enter by submitting a 500-word essay on the topic, “What is inner beauty to you”?Go to http://drusharajagopalscholarship.com/
Deadline: The essay must be submitted no later than December 31, 2018.
18. The Xcela Wealth Scholarship was designed with future leaders (students) in mind.
To be eligible to receive this $1000 scholarship, all that is asked of you is that you submit a 500-word essay on the topic of “Unique Ways to Reach Financial Stability” Eligibility
High school seniors that have been accepted into a college or university Guidelines
To enter for a chance to receive this scholarship you must write a 500-word essay on the topic:
“What are Unique Ways People Have Reached Financial Stability?” Submission Deadline
: December 15, 2018
Apply at http://xcelawealthscholarship.com/
5. John Henry Peters Memorial Scholarship $1000
Requirements: Graduating seniors planning to attend an accredited two or four year college or technical school
Deadline: April 30, 2018- See Mrs. Russell for an application!
6. Sigma Phi Epsilon Scholarship
Requirements: Graduating male seniors attending UTK this fall
Deadline: June 9, 2018- Apply at tnalpha.com/balanced-man-scholarship
7. Horatio Alger Career and Technical Scholarship
Requirements: Graduating senior enrolling in a 2 year or less career or technical degree program; attend a not-for-profit secondary institution; demonstrate financial need- applicants must be Pell Grant eligible
Deadline: June 15, 2018- Apply online at application.horatioalger.org
8. Roane State Scholarships- all seniors applying to RSCC! Guaranteed Scholarships!
* Mary Kirkham Memorial Scholarship- $850
* 2 Horsehead Presidential Scholarships- $500 each
Requirements: Applied and accepted to RSCC and plan to attend this fall
Deadline: April 27, 2018- Apply at https://roanestate.academicworks.com/users/sign_in